Hello, my name is Georg Stuby and I love guiding creative souls to
recognize and accept their true inner Self
become clear about their life purpose
create from intuition and spirit
A few years ago, I was in the following situation:
- I was unsure if I should really follow my dreams.
- I thought that my environment did not understand and encourage the mindset for artists and self-employed individuals.
- I wondered whether I should give up being self-employed, get a permanent job and adapt.
- I kept doubting myself, my abilities and the world around me.
- I had many existential fears and wondered if I could ever make a living from my craft.
- I was envious of others and their successes.
- I blamed others – and therefore gave them power over my life
- I didn't understand my emotions and often rode a rollercoaster with them.
Although I've been making music for over 25 years, at first, I didn't dare to follow my dream and build my life around it.
That changed when I was almost killed in a car accident at age 22. After that, I asked myself what I wanted to do in my life. My answer:
To follow my own dreams and support other people to do the same.
To achieve this goal, I have gradually built up the necessary mindsets and skills. On the musical level, I laid the foundations with a sound engineering degree, refined it in several years of coaching with Dr. Nicholas Bougaieff and polished it with producer mentor Mike Monday. Also I learned from multiple instrumental and singing teachers. In my experience, however, mastering one's craft is only one part of a successful and creative life.
Quincy Jones, one of the most influential music producers of the 20th century, once said:
"Your music can be no more or no less than you are as a human being."
That's why I studied communication sciences, philosophy and management economics and then underwent education as a trainer in neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) with Germany's NLP veteran Chris Mulzer. In professional mentoring with Dr. Bill Pettit, I further deepened my understanding about the 3-Principles and my coaching skills.
Since April 2021, I have been studying for a Master's degree in International Business and Economic Psychology at SFU Berlin. In order to bridge my passions for music and supporting humans, I became a certified Music Therapist. In addition, I have done a lot of additional coaching, further training and self-experience all over the world.
Today I work on my music every day and release it several times a year on my own labels. I have played gigs all over the world from Burning Man to Glastonbury Festival. As a music producer, I worked for Dior, Google, Resident Advisor and many more.
I am an expert in supporting creative humans to live from inner peace – and based on that to create a fulfilled life around their calling. Besides that have built up a prosperous business in the creative sector that fulfills me.